Porting pages from TDN
Guidelines for importing TDN articles
- Any pages containing source from TGE, TGEA, Legacy T3D, or the legacy 2D engines cannot be ported.
- Any pages containing content for paid add-ons (like the Adventure Kit) cannot be ported.
- Any pages that have copyrights or content with copyrights requires you to contact the original author for permission.
- If you want to port a page, but need a judgement call on whether it's ok to port, reply to this thread with a link and someone will review it.
Always make sure that the articles are up-to-date! Don't import articles blindly.
Make sure the articles act according to style guidelines.
Missing articles that fit these requirements:
- How do I make a scriptable object
- How do I make a controllable object
- How do I make a tickable object
- How do I make an object with a datablock
- How do I make a collidable object
- How do I make a GUI control
- ParticleSystem overview
- New Shaders
- Material FAQ
Articles that might fit these requirements
page revision: 15, last edited: 05 Nov 2014 23:27