Project manager: Lukas Joergensen
Working branch: https://github.com/lukaspj/TorqueSense
What is TorqueSense
TorqueSense is a plugin for IDEA, that can be used with the free IntelliJ community edition IDE. It provides syntaxhighlighting and syntax checking. With time I hope to get refactoring, autocompletion and more working.
- Copy the jar archive file to the ".IntelliJIDEAx0\config\plugins" folder, and then restart Intellij IDEA for changes to take effect.
- On the main menu, choose File | Settings. Alternatively, you can press CTRL + ALT + S.
- The Settings dialog box opens.
- In the Settings dialog box, under IDE Settings, click Plugins.
- In the Plugins area, open the Installed tab, and then select the check box next to your plugin name. When finished, click OK to close the Settings dialog box.
- For your changes to take effect, restart Intellij IDEA.